Factors keeping me away from blogging:
1. Job fears, news, and ensuing sadness.
2. Job fears, relief, and ensuing overwhelmedness.
3. A lifelong affection for laziness.
4. Incredible Disappearing Internet Connection.
5. TFin told me to "buck up," so I decided to whine in private. I was all, HOW DARE YOU ADMONISH MY MOST PERSONAL THOUGHTS WHEN I HAVE HAD THE GOOD SENSE TO BROADCAST THEM ABOUT THE INTERNETS?
6. See reason No. 3.
But! I have much to share, including a Thanksgiving meal only saved by LSis' presence of mind. Had it been up to me, there would have been plenty of raw bird to go around. I am not gifted with patience.
There is anecdotal evidence I will relate that will indicate without doubt that this:
is in fact far, far from true.
I've missed you, friends, family, and creepy strangers searching for "ashley in bondage." I've missed you.