¡Felíz cumpleaños, MJ!
Things the World's Coolest Brother-in-Law has brought into my life:
1. Three beautiful nieces. (A, E, and T.)
2. Arabic greetings. ("Alaikum salaam.")
3. The word "comfortable," pronounced with four syllables. (COME fur tah bull. Sayitextremelyfast.)
4. A glimpse at the infinite love that can exist between a man and his cat. (Meeyow.)
5. Gallon tubs of goldfish crackers. (Hot off the truck. In more ways than one.)
6. Man voice. (LSis's response to the whine: "MAN VOICE, MJ.")
7. The Dallas Cowboys. (I said he brought them into my life. I didn't say I was happy about it.)
8. The knowledge that some people can sleep any time, anywhere. (I find it mind-boggling. It's the insomniac's dilemma.)
9. Smelt. (It's a fish, not the past tense of "smell.")
10. My sister's blissful happiness. (Sometimes precious, sometimes STOP YER BRAGGIN'.)
In short, all people should have an MJ in their lives. Or at least a reasonable facsimile. Love you!